Be part of IVECO's team to build the ADAS/AD Center of Competence from the scratch.
In Southern Germany, IVECO develops global ADAS/AD solutions for future trucks and commercial vehicles. As an up-and-coming technology location, Ulm is the perfect place for this.
Shape the future with your ideas and drive your career to unimagined heights in a highly innovative environment.
FERCHAU DIRECT is the leading recruiting partner for digitalization in established and emerging industries. We exclusively support IVECO to find the right specialists and managers for the ADAS/AD Center of Competence. We are your first point of contact. We recruit exclusively for permanent positions - this is your chance to be placed directly at IVECO.
Head of ADAS/AD (m/f/d) - Permanent Employment at IVECO - ADAS/AD Center of Competence
Navigate the Future - Tasks & Challenges
- Lead engineering functions for the development of ADAS and AD applications
- Take responsibility for the ADAS End-to-End lifecycle and all vehicle platforms from definition of the product card, supplier sourcing, and ADAS Program development on buses, trucks and commercial vans
- Provide leadership, define processes, own regulatory standards and apply industry best practices in the organization for ADAS technology
- Be responsible for the upbring of the customer's AD solutions on various platforms by cooperating with partners, suppliers and internal innovation/engineering teams
- Take responsibility for ADAS and AD budget estimation, planning, staffing and competence building
Enjoy Your Ride - Workplace & Benefits
- Excellent career perspectives supported by development programs
- Professional environment which allows personal growth
- Attractive salary package including bonus
- Flexible working hours and optionally home office
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Innovative, international environment
- Open minded, supportive atmosphere
- Highly skilled and great team colleagues
Start Your Engine - Skills & Experience
- Minimum M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of professional experience in Automotive and with ADAS technologies, developing and launching ADAS components
- At least 5 years of experience in people management
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Please apply via our online portal to ensure data protection. We look forward to receiving your CV - a cover letter is not necessary.
Let's go for it.