Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
- Develop iOS applications within our Mobile Application team
- Work with backend team to achieve the best APIs
- Coordinate external developers when necessary
- Work with UX team to create prototypes and discuss features
- Support testers and work on bugs
- Continuously work on improving the Agile development process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology areas
- 3+ years’ experience in development iOS Apps (Swift)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Kotlin, UI Tests and REST Apis knowledge is a plus
- Experience in working with international teams
- Ability to speak, understand and write English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.