Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
- Implement embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Define and build embedded Linux systems
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming technologies
- Bring prototypes to product level and support testing
- Release and configuration management of IoT devices and software
- Support test automation
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- 3+ years experience in embedded software development (C/C++, Java, Kotlin)
- Strong experience in building Linux systems
- Experience in building low-power MCU systems is a plus
- Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and profiles
- Experience with various connected SoCs is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally suc-cessful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Please only apply online.